Applies to version: Version 6.x
The SimpleSYN team is interested in providing a fully functional product. If you should despite our entire effort encounter a problem we would be pleased if you would contact us. This allows for elimination of the problem with the next update and perfecting of SimpleSYN for you. Before contacting the support please follow the instructions:
- Follow the instructions in this user manual
- Read the advice on Problem solutions here
- The FAQ on the SimpleSYN home page gives you current information. The FAQ can be found under https://www.simplesyn.net/en-US/faq
- Use the support form under https://www.simplesyn.net/en-US/support
- Should you find no response contact the SimpleSYN team through e-mail at
How to submit bugs
SimpleSYN includes a built-in function for sending feedback and diagnostic data.
- Click on "Information" in the main window and click on "Feedback".
- In the next dialog, you can describe your problem and submit your message. The "Include diagnostics data" checkbox shouldbe checked so that we can analyze the problem in detail.